Call 844-737-0611 with your temporary housing needs

Rental Relocation Corporate Housing Logo

top image corporate

Federal Civilian Employee

Civil Service Still Deserves First-Class Comfort

Rental Relocation works closely with federal civilian employees who are traveling to keep our country moving forward. We are a trusted partner for your federal assignments and work closely with your individual agency to tailor your furnished housing needs with each request.

We have locations in every corner of the country for your furnished housing needs. With more space and a full-sized kitchen, more federal civilians choose to stay with us rather than a hotel.

Whether on short or long-term assignments, Rental Relocation can accommodate your temporary housing requirements with best-in-class service and within your budget.

We have housed employees from the Forestry Services to the USFPO. When federal civilian employees need furnished housing, they choose Rental Relocation because we offer:

  • Streamlined Processes: A single point of contact will guide you from the initial reservation to the final billing and all processes and procedures in between.
  • Fully Furnished Housing: Our accommodations typically offer up to three bedrooms, a full-sized kitchen, fully-appointed with housewares and furniture, and all utilities and internet are included.
  • Custom Requirements: We are equipped to handle unique requests such as number of units, roommate plans or special locations.
  • Fiscal Responsibility: As a GSA Section 48 approved vendor, we will acquire the best possible solution while remaining within your approved budget.
  • On Call 24/7: You will always have a person to speak with during your stay for maintenance or other questions.

For more information, please call 1.844.737.0611 and request assistance with GSA Contract furnished housing, or Contact Us with your request.