RRI Announces Improved Cleaning and Hygienic Measures Per CDC and WHO Guidelines
Rental Relocation has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). From their recommendations, we have developed an enhanced program designed to deliver the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene possible to our clients and their Business Travelers.
Our improved, rigorous cleanliness and hygienic measures for furnished apartments and private rentals include using hospital-grade disinfectants and industrial cleaning practices, as well as applying products that are routinely recognized and trusted for their effectiveness on hard surfaces. Brands such as Lysol and Clorox products are now used on our pre-occupied rental units.
Other aspects of Rental Relocation’s Occupancy Preparation Program include (but are not limited to):
- Enhanced employee and vendor safety and well-being with personal protective equipment prior to entering the apartment for set-up of the apartment.
- After set-up is complete, we recommend a 3- to 5-day minimum wait time before allowing residents to take occupancy.
- Activating utilities will be handled remotely, or from the exterior of the unit, and only essential workers should be allowed into the furnished apartments/private rentals prior to resident move-in.
- Cable/internet installs will be done remotely, and when equipment needs to be connected, RRI will opt for self-installs.
- Providing contactless check-in with lockbox for key retrieval, wherever possible.
- Using contactless check-out with dropbox for key return, wherever possible.
- Adding an extra level of disinfection to high-touch areas, such as light switches, door and water handles, etc.
- Emergency Maintenance requests are being handled with minimal staff in unit with social distancing from resident, or residents can give permission to enter not to be in apartment at the time of repairs, if they feel more comfortable.
- Evaluating new technologies, such as using ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
The entire RRI team receives daily updates, briefings and enhanced operating protocols recommended by the CDC to stay on top of the latest news and safety suggestions. The well-being of our clients and business travelers is of the utmost importance to everyone at Rental Relocation, and we will continue to do whatever it takes to provide the highest possible level of customer service and attention.
If you would like to speak to someone about your company’s global mobility and business travel needs, call us at 844-737-0611 or click here to contact Rental Relocation. We look forward to hearing from you.